black and emo/scene, family will accept it?

am i emo or scene???


this picture is not me
hi I'm just making a post for some opinions, (yeah, idk).

I'll tell stuff about me, 
I'm 14 for now...
African American, emo. i love punk rock, metal, hip hop and rap, anything that sounds good, me likely!!! btw the girl on the left it NOT ME

now being in a black family, i defiantly think it wont be accepted of me being emo, what i think won't be accepted is the way I'd dress, example, i can imagine going to my aunts home, and everyone looking at me like what the hell.
i expect to be called a Oreo.
if i bring a emo boy home, i can imagine what my family would say, it wouldn't matter his race, HE'D BE EMO!! i see it. 
my mom won't let me dye my hair a bright color and it pisses me off so much.
we tried it once, but it was a DARK red and you couldn't even see it.
my mom wont let me get that, 'side bang thing' you know what i mean? 


\


as much as REALLY want this hairstyle i don't think i wanna try that anyway. it might come out bad.
my mom said I'm to pretty to be emo,  i told her i think I'd still be pretty if i was emo. i also told her that ANY race can be emo, no matter what color.
i go to a charter school, we wear uniforms, the only way to actually show people I'm emo is by dyeing my hair, my mom said she'd let me dye my hair turquoise.

boyfriend?
there are no emo guys at my school, although i really want a emo boyfriend, my preferation goes far, i kinda wanna say race doesnt matter to me for a boyfreind, but i kinda like to date outta my race.

anime
i suggest that i get this topic over, any race can like anime, im aware of what a 'weeaboo' is, feel free to call me one, i actually hate anime, but i enjoy manga a lot, it's like portable anime, but better.
im sure all emos like anime, one anime series that comes up in my mind that i think was MADE for emos is... you guessed it...Tokyo ghoul.
im not a fan, i dont like the series, BUT...hidekane forever for me :) kaneki x hide!!!
i was once a weeaboo tho, the BAD kind, i was the one that wanted to be japanese.

but anyway, if you are black and like the emo/scene style, go for it!!

if you want a hair tutorial try this? 


Comments